Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Excellent work

Once again you create something amazing, your style of art is cool and you capture the darkness of this animation well.
i look forward to more from you.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

YOU SICK FUCK

SIIIIIIIIIICK.

good work :D

Dead Stench 1 Dead Stench 1

Kinda cool

i liked it alot, though, get that mic fixed!! crackly stuff there, maybe get some of the really cool voice actors here at ng to do some voice over, even without it its pretty cool, cant wait for it to be continued, if you are going to do the next part.
5 for you.

Bloodlands Bloodlands

Really cool

Reminds me of doom. Nice music, cool action and gameplay for a flash game.
As the title says, Really cool.

Retronamic responds:

Thank you for the feedback, sir!

Pixelhate Pixelhate

Hmm

I don't know what it is about this game, it's so simple looking, obviously :P but it's lots of fun.

The only thing i don't like, is you can't see your shields, or how many lifes you have left. Actual gameplay is great though.

Message in a Sausage Message in a Sausage

Haha!

I made it!

This is strange, but really fun. So simple and silly but fun.

Nice work.

-=LJC=- Peace through OTC's -=LJC=- Peace through OTC's

Very chilling

A nice soothing melody, your really good at this type of sound, i enjoyed the noises that sounded like they were in reverse, kinda bought images of broken glass to my mind.

LJCoffee responds:

Thanks MrRaven. I don't think I've stopped by and heard your audio yet - I'll have to do that sometime.

The Illuminati The Illuminati

Yeah man

I just love how those drums kick the hell out of you when the song starts, though i can hear a little later on they distort the track a little, but i love the mixture of noises, the notes with the high pitched noise worked well. what you did with the voice samples was pretty cool too.
Those drums though, i enjoyed them.
Its very original, i personally have never heard any music like this, the only thing that seems out of place to me is the volumes of some of the instruments, it's a cool track none-the-less.

Kasualty responds:

I was actually thinking of sizing the drum volume down and changing voices (not the ones at the beginning.)

IDK, reconstruction on the wiziz!!!!!!!!!!

MDMA

random beats yo sho fizzle random beats yo sho fizzle

Indeedy

It's a nice fast beat, reminds me of gabba and all that.
Make some more man, some phat synths and a beat like this, would be ace.