-=LJC=- Peace through OTC's -=LJC=- Peace through OTC's

Very chilling

A nice soothing melody, your really good at this type of sound, i enjoyed the noises that sounded like they were in reverse, kinda bought images of broken glass to my mind.

LJCoffee responds:

Thanks MrRaven. I don't think I've stopped by and heard your audio yet - I'll have to do that sometime.

The Illuminati The Illuminati

Yeah man

I just love how those drums kick the hell out of you when the song starts, though i can hear a little later on they distort the track a little, but i love the mixture of noises, the notes with the high pitched noise worked well. what you did with the voice samples was pretty cool too.
Those drums though, i enjoyed them.
Its very original, i personally have never heard any music like this, the only thing that seems out of place to me is the volumes of some of the instruments, it's a cool track none-the-less.

Kasualty responds:

I was actually thinking of sizing the drum volume down and changing voices (not the ones at the beginning.)

IDK, reconstruction on the wiziz!!!!!!!!!!

MDMA

random beats yo sho fizzle random beats yo sho fizzle

Indeedy

It's a nice fast beat, reminds me of gabba and all that.
Make some more man, some phat synths and a beat like this, would be ace.

DJ Runaway - Moving / On DJ Runaway - Moving / On

Indeedy

I like the sound of this, it's nice and open infact i was listening to it while killin' sh*t on DoD source.
It's got a good pace to it, makes you nod your head along to it =)
Also those strings in the background are nice, good stuff man.

Cool Blue Cool Blue

Very calming

I was pretty much instantly zoned out listening to this, it's one of those where you can listen to it while going to sleep.
Nice bass man, i love a deep bass and this shook my headphones =).
This is definatly Trance and all the parts of the song worked well together.

synteza responds:

Appreciated, thanks!

-Extracy-

Winds of Sorrow Winds of Sorrow

Nice piano

I like the piano alot and the mood of the song was captured pretty well.
It reminds me of something rob dougan would make.
good stuff.